Sunday, January 9, 2011

Moment of Beauty #9/365: Happy Baby

I wanted today's post to be a picture of me with Bishop but it didn't come out the way I wanted it so I opted for little miss Lianna...  What more can I tell you about her?  Well, for starters, she has the best personality.  She's full of life, animated, already talks as if she's having a conversation (the CUTEST thing), smiles instantly when I sing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"  (can I get away with singing that in July? haha), and is just a happy baby.

Thus, today's post is aptly named.


Oh, and on a side note - she had rice cereal mixed with formula for the very first time today!  Two firsts for my baby girl!!!    AND, lest I've not said it yet, my babies are amazing.  They bring such joy to my life and I am so very blessed and thankful for them...  I love being a mom...





4 comments:

  1. So adorable! She definitely looks happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at this little dolly! what a darling baby she is... I love her mop of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling baby! Just found your blog tonight. Feel free to check out mine. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete